The Zoom G1 FOUR and G1X FOUR feature over 70 effects and amp models, looper and drum machine. Plus, access ZOOM Guitar Lab’s additional library of downloadable effects. Plug in and be amazed!
Sounds That Inspire
Both pedals have more than 60 traditional and boutique effects, including ring modulator, pitch-shifting delay and even sitar simulation.
Your Favorite Amps
With 13 classic amps and cabinets like Fender, Marshall, Orange and more*,
the G1 series brings big stage sound wherever you go.
You’ll Love Our Free Guitar Lab Software
With ZOOM Guitar Lab, explore an endless world of artist patches, effects and more. And with its ability to manage and backup all of your patches, you can experiment and create endless combinations.
Play along with 68 great-sounding rhythm patterns in different time signatures, including 4/4, 3/4 and more.
Stay Looped In
The built-in looper can record up to 30 seconds of playing, allowing you to create dynamic, multi-part arrangements.
Auto Patch Backup
Your patches and level settings are instantly backed up when using the Auto Save function, ensuring you never lose your latest creation.
Seamlessly switch up your sounds during live shows using either of 2 performance modes.
PRESELECT mode lets you jump from patch to patch without affecting the patch your currently playing.
STOMP mode lets you turn individual effects on and off with the tap of your foot.
Off the Floor
The G1 FOUR/G1X FOUR’s control panel is also designed for hands-on, desktop use. Dial in tones and adjust level settings with absolute precision to craft your perfect sound.
The G1 FOUR/G1X FOUR runs on just four AA batteries. Alternatively, it can be powered using the optional Zoom AD-16 AC adapter or via USB bus power.
● G1 FOUR offers over 60 built-in effects
● G1X FOUR offers over 70 built-in effects
● 13 amp models for simulating classic rigs
● Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
● Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
● ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
● 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
● 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
● Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
● Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
● Input jack accepts standard mono guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
● Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
● Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
● Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
● USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
Here's what comes included:
- G1 Four or G1X Four Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
- Quick Guide
- AA Batteries (x4)
- Patch List
|Maximum number of simultaneous effects:
|Sampling frequency :
24-bit, 128× oversampling
|D/A conversion :
24-bit, 128× oversampling
|Signal processing :
128x32 dot matrix LCD
Standard mono phone jack
Rated input level: -20 dBu
Input impedance (line): 470 kΩ
|AUX IN :
Stereo mini jack
Rated input level: -10 dBu
Input impedance (line): 1kΩ
Standard stereo phone jack (combined
Maximum output level: Line +2 dBu (10 kΩ or more output impedance)
Headphones 17 mW + 17 mW (32Ω load)
|Input S/N :
|Noise floor (residual noise) :
Power AC adapter: 9V DC 500mA center negative (ZOOM AD-16)
4 AA batteries (about 18 hours continuous operation time when using alkaline batteries with the LCD backlight off)
USB MIDI, USB Micro-B
Power can also be supplied through the USB port.
When using a cable designed only for power, other USB functions cannot be used.
|External dimensions :
G1 FOUR 156 mm (D) × 130 mm (W) × 42 mm (H)
G1X FOUR 156 mm (D) × 216 mm (W) × 52 mm (H)
G1 FOUR 340 g (excluding batteries)
G1X FOUR 610 g (excluding batteries)