Bold, innovative and rugged, the Player Telecaster is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style and, most importantly, the sound—they’re all there, waiting for you to make them whisper or wail for your music. Versatile enough to handle almost anything you can create and durable enough to survive any gig, this workhorse is a trusty sidekick for your musical vision.
Respecting our heritage while maintaining our innovative spirit, the pair of Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups are crisp and articulate—it’s authentic Fender tone with a modern edge. The “Modern C”-shaped maple neck’s comfortable contours and smooth finish are ideal for almost any playing style. By adding a 22nd medium jumbo fret to the contemporary 9.5”-radius fingerboard we’ve made it easier to express yourself musically. To enhance the traditional twang and bite of a Telecaster, we added bent-steel saddles to the string-through-body bridge for precise intonation and to help your sound cut through the mix, sustaining until the sun burns out. Other features include master volume and tone controls, a 3-way pickup switch with barrel tip, 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, dual-wing string tree, sealed tuning machines and four-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal—as Fender as it gets.
When you need a guitar that will take anything you can throw at it, stand up, dust itself off and ask for more, reach for the Player Telecaster.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- String-through-body bridge with block steel saddles
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—the Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
BLOCK-STEEL BRIDGE SADDLES
This string-through-body Telecaster bridge features block-steel saddles to add a bit of zing to your tone.
“MODERN C” NECK PROFILE
This neck is designed for comfort and performance, with a “Modern C”-shaped profile and a smooth back finish—ideal for almost any playing style.
Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Telecaster body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Telecaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
- Model Name: Player Telecaster®, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Sonic Red
- Model #: 0145213525
- Series: Player
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Sonic Red
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Tele® Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Tele Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Block Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: None
- Dimensions: 4.40x15.40x42.00 IN
- Weight: 11.30 LB