READY TO RUMBLE
For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass combos are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features.
On sight alone, you might not believe that the stylishly diminutive Rumble 500 combo pumps an astounding 500 watts of pure bass muscle and finesse, but it does exactly that. Lighter and louder than ever, it's built with great features including classic Fender styling, dual 10" Eminence® speakers and compression horn, overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing and more. A must-have combo for the gigging bassist.
- 500 watts
- Dual 10" Eminence® speakers
- Compression horn with on/off switch
- Compact and lightweight (36.5 pounds) ported plywood enclosure with removable grille
- Overdrive circuit (controlled manually or with optional footswitch)
- Three-button voicing section (bright, contour, vintage)
- XLR line out with ground lift
At the mere flick of a switch, your Rumble bass amp gives you gritty, aggressive, incredibly rich and satisfying overdriven tone.
XLR LINE OUTPUT
For easy compatibility with external stage and studio performance and recording systems, this bass rig features a rear-panel XLR line output with ground lift switch
THREE-BUTTON TONE VOICING
This Rumble amp lets you tailor your sound with versatile three-button tone voicing, consisting of a high-end-boost "bright" switch, mid-scoop "contour" switch and old-school tube-emulating "vintage" switch.
HIGH-FREQUENCY COMPRESSION TWEETER
For sweet and clear high end with focused definition, this Rumble combo features a high-frequency compression tweeter with a convenient rear-cabinet on/off switch.
For optimal performance and signal-chain placement of your favorite outboard effects, this Rumble amp includes a rear-panel effects loop with ¼" send and return jacks.
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
- Wattage: 500 Watts at 4 ohms (with External Speaker), 350 Watts at 8 ohms (Internal)
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Amplifier Jewel: Red LED
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: Two - 10" Eminence®-Designed Ceramic Magnet
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Amp Weight: 36.5 lbs. (16.56 kg)
- Amp Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Amp Width: 19" (48.3 cm)
- Amp Depth: 14" (35.56 cm)